ANKH EXCLUSIVE OPEN SALARY FOR THE RIGHT BEST CANDIDATE
TOP BANKING SW SALES and GROWTH role for the South Africa Region. Core Banking, Risk, Trade Finance, Capital Markets and Lending Focus. Largest FSI solution provider in MEA. Huge integrated Portfolio of Products, best ability to sell and cross sell compared to competition. 30% Growth year after year. Over $1 Billion solid pipeline globally. They have their products almost in EVERY BANK in the region alone and in over 95% of top 100 Banks globally – an excellent story, history in the making waiting for you to further expand it in South Africa Region. In this company, you are not just a number but you are somebody; YOUR NAME!
Reporting to the MD Africa in this senior and prestigious role for the senior “hunter” executive experienced in selling and developing further business as well as maintaining existing client relationships across CAPITAL MARKETS, LENDING, BANKING, INVESTMENT AND RISK (SOFTWARE) SOLUTIONS
This is a regional leadership role with full P&L responsibility. Based in Johannesburg Head Office and having direct ownership of the whole of South Africa and some neighbouring countries depending on your background, your main focus will be growing the business whilst improving effectiveness. This a key role and requires somebody not only able to balance structured sales with corporate governance but also developing ‘hunters’ and growing business. It is expected that the successful candidate will be a well-respected and excellently networked professional in South Africa and preferably global Financial Industry and Banking circles at C levels and will have demonstrated experience of generating financial software solution sales in excess of hundreds of millions of $ in an executive leadership capacity.
- Profit and loss responsibility in the Gulf or Middle East
- Add on business with existing customers
- Enhance our client’s position and further build up market value
- Support cross boarder deals from other regions
- Support global account deals
- Contribute to company’s overall growth
- Staff and direct a sales team; providing leadership to achieve maximum profitability and growth in line with our client’s vision and strategic objectives.
- Establish and own the plans and strategies aimed at serving and expanding the customer base in their respective area
- Recruit, train, appraise, motivate and set standards of job performance for the individuals within the sales team
- Be involved in all aspects of account management including: senior level relationship management, product demonstrations, contract negotiation, sales closing, product setup and delivery.
- Generate leads
- Determine qualified leads through evaluation of prospect requirements and development of a concise understanding of prospects’ decision-making processes and criteria.
- Develop relationships with decision-influencing, senior executives within prospect organisations.
- Analyse and understand customer insights and market trends; adapt, communicate and evolve strategies based on these changes
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
Please Note: Interested candidates should review the requirements carefully before applying, as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Demonstrated on site SOUTH AFRICA/AFRICA Banking Software Sales and leading winning sales teams experience mandatory.
- Credible executive network in South Africa within Banking Community and Governments
- Demonstrated long track record of managing at Senior level
- A respected name in the international banking community
- P&L Management and reporting
- Excellent knowledge of banking processes and operations
- Good understanding of software and services businesses
- Experienced in channels and partners management
- Experienced in building winning teams
- Demonstrated track record in developing new markets and growing existing ones
- Deep knowledge within financial markets
- Good technical and IT know how
- Fluent English a must, local languages welcome
- Strong sales skills in the area of complex solutions
- Demonstrated Track record in Sales and Account Management; Experienced in complex sales: including engaging early in the customer buying cycle at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships; team selling and opportunity planning
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Quality focused while not losing sight of bottom line
- Track record developing and managing successful teams
- Experienced in planning, developing and executing sales campaigns or programs in Banking Solutions
YOUR NEW COMPANY
CONFIDENTIAL LISTING. Our Client’s name will be revealed upon signing an NDA. Our Client is the most progressive, ‘talk of the financial services world’, envy of the competition and one of the largest global prominent banking software solutions provider with a huge portfolio of offerings.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Your Confidentiality is assured.