BASED OUT OF MADRID, SPAIN
SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ROLE WITH THE GLOBAL LEADER IN PRIVATE BANKING, WEALTH MANAGEMENT, CORE BANKING SOLUTIONS AND BPO RUNNING $ 4 TRILLION THROUGH THEIR SYSTEMS EVERY DAY
RECENT (CORE) BANKING SOFTWARE SALES EXPERIENCE AND BANKING C-LEVEL NETWORK IN SPAIN/PORTUGAL A MUST; LATIN/CENTRAL AMERICA A PLUS – BPO Selling Experience Preferred
BANKING SOLUTIONS INDUSTRY BACKGROUND APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE
Your deliverable will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Build fundamental account plans, operational strategy and drive activity.
- Generate leads through cold-calling, networking and various other prospecting techniques.
- Determine qualified leads through evaluation of prospect requirements and development of a concise understanding of prospects’ decision-making processes and criteria.
- Development of relationships with decision-influencing, senior executives within prospect organizations.
- Move opportunities along sales process.
- Manage forecasting of deals and resources needed to close and win new business.
- Add on business with existing customers
- Enhance our client’s position and further build up market value
- Support cross boarder deals from other regions
- Support global account deals
- Build and manage strategy and growth
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
Please Note: Interested candidates should review the requirements carefully before applying, as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Demonstrated on site Banking Software Sales Experience MANDATORY with no exceptions.
- Credible executive network in region / country within Banking Community and Governments
- Demonstrated long track record selling Banking solutions and preferably BPO in the region/country
- Excellent knowledge of banking processes and operations
- Good understanding of software and services businesses
- Experienced in channels and partners management
- Demonstrated track record in developing new clients and growing existing ones
- Deep knowledge within financial markets
- Good technical and IT know how
- Fluent English and Spanish an prefereably Portuguese
- Strong sales skills in the area of complex solutions
- Demonstrated Track record in Sales and Account Management; Experienced in complex sales: including engaging early in the customer buying cycle at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships; team selling and opportunity planning
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Quality focused while not losing sight of bottom line
- Track record developing and managing successful teams
- Experienced in planning, developing and executing sales campaigns or programs in Banking Solutions
ANKH is a global executive search and global partnering company providing strategic support to selected organizations to enhance their performance and bottom line through provision of tailored specialist consulting and services. Our talent alignment and search is targeted to improve professional life of today’s and tomorrow’s most important assets of the organization; people.
CONFIDENTIAL LISTING. The client names and details will be discussed with only short listed candidates who have applied with a detailed CV demonstrating relevant experience. All applications are treated with strict confidentiality. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED