Sales Director – South Africa / SADC – SOFGEN
Financial Services / Banking Outsourcing, SI, Consulting, Advisory
Johannesburg, South Africa
BANKING IT SERVICES SERVICES SALES
EXCLUSIVE TO ANKH… ONLY THROUGH ANKH….
SENIOR BUT HANDS ON SERVICES SALES, ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OWNERSHIP WITH THIS PRESTIGIOUS LEADER, UNDISPUTED CHOICE OF WHO IS WHO IN THE FSI / BANKING WORLD WHICH SEEK HIGH-QUALITY PROFESSIONALS EXECUTING EFFECTIVELY, IS THE BANKING INDUSTRY SERVICES COMPANY OF MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA’S GLOBAL OUTSOURCING and SERVICES BUSINESS BACKED BY A STRONG BALANCE SHEET
SENIOR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE HUNGRY HUNTER WITH AN EXCELLENT SALARY TO MATCH
Our Client, SOFGEN www.sofgen.com founded in 1999 delivers end-to-end banking IT solutions on a variety of bank platforms both in and around core systems to over 150 financial institutions. Tech Mahindra is a USD 3.8 billion IT services group, part of the USD 16.9 billion Mahindra & Mahindra conglomerate. The combination of Tech Mahindra and SOFGEN yields around half a billion in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) services. They are a preferred supplier to top global banks. They have been in Africa for more than a decade and are well respected. They are poised for clear growth in Africa with a well-established strategy and commitment to Africa.
Reporting to the GM Africa, you will be have over-all responsibility and accountability for your designated territory’s (for the time being SADC) growth and reputation enhancement through new sales, add on sales, business development, account management and sales partnership development.
Services consist of core banking and banking systems implementation, consulting, advisory, outsourced off shore and on site systems development, maintenance and support as well as infrastructure outsource management.
Possessing at least 15+ years of experience of which in last 7-8 you are well known in Banking IT circles, you have SOLD outsourcing services, consulting, systems implementation and preferably infrastructure services to FSI/Banks in Africa. You have an excellent knowledge of Tier 1 core banking and banking systems. You are well networked to C levels of most worth mentioning financial institutions in South Africa and parts of Africa
Your relationship skills at C-levels is second to none, you are used to operating in a global matrix environment. You enjoy building the growth also through channels, partner and vendor management.
Key Metrics are:
- Achievement of agreed financial goals for the territory
- Customer retention and acquisition
- New initiatives implemented that impact on current and future prospects of the territory
- Demonstrated management and administrative competence
Key responsibilities include:
Business development; Sales execution, Bid management, Account management, Relationship management, Budgeting and planning; and other relevant as maybe assigned.
Key tasks include:
- Understand and nurture relationship between the clients and the company
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of activities in the IT sector and banking industry
- Manage and prepare response to tenders and request for proposals
- Cross sell, and up-sell company products and services as well as other business units to existing clients and new clients
- Actively develop, track and manage the sales pipeline
- Participate in prospecting, proposal preparation, negotiation and closing of deals
- Create pipeline forecast and broad based financial picture for the unit
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies.
- Continually define ways to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Actively seek repeat business opportunity with existing clients
- Address, escalate and close issues as appropriate
- Ensure the strict adherence to company policies and procedures within the territory.
Understand and project competence in every aspect of the company’s operation including its vision, mission and objectives
- Maintain positive outlook and provide support to the various reporting functions
- Protect and enhance corporate image and reputation, and company’s brand integrity
- Ensure territory meets financial objectives including revenue, collections, and gross margin
- Management and tracking of costs and expenditures in line with budget
Please apply only if you feel you are a 100% fit to above. Applications without detailed CVs attached cannot be considered (please do not only rely on your LinkedIn profile).
ANY APPLICATIONS SENT TO SOFGEN OR TECH MAHINDRA FOR THIS ROLE WILL BE RE-ROUTED TO ANKH HENCE PLEASE APPLY DIRECT TO ANKH, SAVE TIME AND DO NOT RISK MISSING THE SHORTLIST DUE DATE.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Your Confidentiality is assured.