Manager, Technology Business Engagement & Solution Delivery – Core Applications
Technology Solution Delivery – Core, ERP and Treasury
Senior Manager, Technology Business Engagement & Solution Delivery
Accountable for Technology deliverables across assigned business units and provide cost effective and innovative technology solutions to meet business requirements across all applications. Accountable to ensure that technology delivery is in line with business demand and expectation.
Responsible to manage and deliver application change initiatives including Projects and application enhancements (URFs).
Key Result Areas
· Build and maintain strong relationship with business partners across all levels.
· Play a lead role and interface seamlessly between business and all solution delivery teams in Technology.
· Participate in all internal business meetings where Technology is discussed, and play a key role in managing business expectations in term of solution delivery and providing heads up to solution delivery teams with respect to short term and long term business requirements.
· Engage closely with the business and ensure that they follow the published delivery matrix, and unnecessary escalations don’t reach TechManCom.
· Liaise with all functional teams, TPS and other stakeholders on ensuring smooth closure of issues/concerns raised by business.
· Facilitate knowledge sharing / functional training sessions / programs for the partner businesses, and ensure that all technology/functional training need of business is timely assessed and addressed.
· Represent TSD in all forums like E2E, Fortnightly Review Meeting etc and ensure to provide Tech wide update to our partners specific to their business group.
· Work closely with business and internal teams to ensure that Partner meetings sail smoothly and that they adhere to their agenda and undiscussed items are not brought up / escalated.
· Accountable for the appropriateness of technology solutions delivered to assigned business / support units of the bank.
· Proactively drive business interests and demand management and deliver business value through technology deliverables.
· Deliver and support business analysis, solution and UAT management
· Influence business to approve technology capacity and all Capex budgets
· Assist business in fleshing out the technology business case for all change initiatives
· Influence business strategic plan by providing inputs from technology
· Ensure all project milestones are completed within planned Schedule. All projects are delivered within agreed budget with minimum risks
· Ensure any delay in project is approved with WC & SC appropriately
· Ensure All projects/solutions are approved by architect & Solution Delivery committee
· Smooth handover to TPS with proper documentation (Production release, change control, TOI to TPS & Test cases)
· Ensure non-functional requirements are implemented, and for the creation and maintenance of the associated documentation
· Develop / Obtain impact analyses to share with business for any software releases/changes by liaising with the necessary technical teams
· Delivery of URFs raised in the bank by various business units and ensure the solution delivered are meeting the business value and adherence to technology standards
· Quality , cost and schedule management of assigned technology projects
· Implement change management process for all change deliverables in Technology
· Optimized technology solution delivery based on business requirements, existing applications, latest technology trends, total cost to operate, scalability and stability.
· Resource optimization(both onshore and offshore), employee retention, backups and engagement planning
· Focus on regulatory, control & audit requirements and manage all known risks related to team and projects.
· Implement and deliver optimized Technology delivery for all changes working with Business, PMO, Technology operations, Technology Architects, ISG and Vendors
· Minimize cost on technology deliverables by utilizing existing applications.
· Implement LEAN practices across Technology solution delivery
· Ensure that the management is (at all times) informed of all risks, issues and their status.
· Adhere to bank’s operational risk policy.
Operating Environment, Framework and Boundaries, Working Relationships
|· Influence business stakeholders and Vendors to deliver Technology as per optimized Quality , timelines and cost
· Manage vendors pertinent to the assigned project and solution delivery area, and influence to get delivery
· Ensure that all assigned Technology projects have got approvals from ISG, Technology architecture, Hardware sizing and also meets all Audit controls.
· Manage and Resolve all Escalations on Technology deliveries due to technology or Business constraints and find solutions without impacting the cost and timelines
· Ability to provide innovative solutions and influence senior management to take critical decisions by providing recommendations.
· Manage and deliver all assigned technology Initiatives by following all technology standards and procedures and also deliver business value with minimum cost and time lines
· Provide cost effective, business friendly and quality technology solutions which should ensure scalability and stability
· Provide innovative approaches to Business problems by utilizing existing applications and cost effective methods
· Portfolio Management of assigned projects within time and budget
· Decision making on Critical Risk mitigation items in assigned Projects
· Influence Senior Business stakeholders and Vendors for Technology deliverables
Decision Making Authority & Responsibility
|· Technology Solution approach for assigned URFs and Projects
· Cost and Quality management of Projects in the capacity of Tech Lead
· Enforce Technology standards and procedures
· Vendor selection and management
· Business Value delivered in Technology projects
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
|· Domain Knowledge in Financial Services
· Prior knowledge of Flexcube Banking Solution is preferrable
· Technology knowledge on banking software implementation
· Exposure of managing Complex Banking Projects
· Latest technology trends in Banking
· Cross border team management experience.
· Strong organizational, team building and leadership qualities.
· Strong Portfolio/ Program management and general management skills.
· Senior Stakeholder Management
· 10 to 14 years of experience
· Post Graduate in Management or Equivalent
https://ankh.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/ankh-logo.png 0 0 Adam Aldikacti https://ankh.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/ankh-logo.png Adam Aldikacti2017-01-16 12:32:472017-01-16 12:32:47Program Manager, Core Banking Applications