Solution Architect – Trade Lead – Solution Architect – Corporate Banking Solutions – London
Banking & FSI for one of the top 3 FINTECHs of the world promising and exciting as well as satisfactory present and future with a remuneration to match
Trade Lead as a Solution Architect in Corporate Banking area, you will have extensive delivery experience on Trade Innovation – ideal candidate would have broad experience in Corporate Banking and Trade’s evolution within this.
As a member of the team your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring a viable solution design and implementation approach is communicated during the sales process and providing continuity and understanding into the project delivery.
- Guidance to Sales Prospects on structuring a project for success
- Ensuring Sales Prospects understand delivery methodology (Fusion Method and Fusion Blueprints) and its application within the project
- Preparing Sales Prospects and existing Clients for business change
- Advocates for Low Risk, Low Customisation Projects
- Architectural Governance
- Offering a value-add conduit to Product and Product Roadmap
- Leadership role in project delivery teams with responsibility for developing, communicating and maintaining the integrity of the overall functional solution.
- Providing a point of contact to clients throughout the project lifecycle for ownership of the functional solution.
- Ensuring a Right First Time approach to delivering Client Value through Finastra products
- Engagement on partner implementations to ensure success
- Solution Governance ensuring Project delivers to commitments
- Lead Business Process Alignment workshops with Client
- Coaching of business consultants and quality review
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the Banking industry in a lead role with exposure to Corporate banking operations with focus on Trade and Transaction Banking areas.
- Past experience / exposure leading Transaction Banking Solutions is essential
- Team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-teams to ensure successful delivery of solutions
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain technical concepts to lay audiences
- Some experience of working with board level stakeholders.
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Self-driven with the ability to appropriately prioritise and plan work in rapid changing environment
- Strong team and inter-personal skills
- Strong Conceptual and Analytical skills
- Willing to travel extensively up to 80%
- Business and commercial acumen and savy
- Experienced and energetic
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
EU/UK/Swiss nationals / legal right to work mandatory
TAGS: TRADE,TRADE INNOVATION,ARCHITECT,SOLUTION ARCHITECT