FANTASTIC GLOBAL COMPANY – QUALITY AND CLIENT SATISFACTION PRIME DRIVER – BANKING SOLUTIONS
DISCIPLINED ENTREPRENEURIAL PARTNERs MANAGER OF APAC IN BANKING SOLUTIONS
The Alliances and Partners Manager – China identifies, develops, and executes partnership strategies to meet/exceed revenue targets for ILF, Services that make use of these partners, in line with Account Plans and growth strategy e.g., retention and revenue growth, in Asia / APAC
While the Partners Manager’s primary focus concerns leading business development activities with Solutions and Reseller / Redistribution partners, they may also support Alliance partners on a case by case basis. At a minimum they should be familiar with all alliance-related activities taking place in their territory.
- Meet/exceed targets by building and managing relationships with partners and internal stakeholders to pursue priority client prospects representing high value opportunities. This may involve identifying new partners as well as managing existing ones.
- Proactively manage each phase of the sales cycle to drive opportunities to closure, delivering revenue impact.
- Apply knowledge of business and its constituent workflows to conceive and position value-added solutions together with the partner(s) to drive sales.
- Act as the primary contact and owner/stakeholder for partner firms, providing effective coordination between them and Our Client. Own all partner-related matters including communication, business development, planning, and coordination within internal stakeholders. Own partner contract matters including negotiation, renegotiation, term sheets, etc. This also means management and fulfillment of contracts through coordination with Finance and Legal. Act as escalation point for any issues to ensure partner satisfaction.
- Ensure effective relationship and sales management practices with each assigned partner, including driving Our Client ‘share of mind’ to accelerate business development and business referrals i.e., pipeline development, marketing.
- Ensure sales databases are updated at all times, providing transparency to all internal stakeholders. This involves populating them with relevant insights, including a summary of key initiatives, financials, long-range forecasts & business scenarios. Maintain all partner information including business and technical contacts, company description and details. Ensure oversight for Partner compliance with respect to requirements for reporting and transparency on relationships. These includes any co-sell and re-sell arrangements, new business development opportunities and other activities within the partner’s sphere.
- Deliver accurate pipeline business forecast, updated weekly with accuracy objectives to be set out.
- Develop and implement a strategy for each key partner in each country as appropriate, ensuring alignment of partner strategy with sales & business strategy. This is to be documented in the form of a ‘Partner Plan’ (similar to an Account Plan).
- Provide each partner firm with relevant guidance and education on Our Client / F&R solutions.
- Ensure that partner staff are trained and certified by Our Client’s certification system
It is expected that you have 10+ years of experience in channel sales and partner enabled sales of banking solutions and services across Greater China.