Strategic Alliances Manager – Banking & Treasury Solutions Indochina / ASEAN – COVERAGE OUT OF BANGKOK – FANTASTIC UNDISPUTED GLOBAL LEADER – HIGHEST Market Share in the REGIONS – QUALITY AND CLIENT SATISFACTION PRIME DRIVER – BANKING SOLUTIONS WITH TREASURY FOCUS – BANGKOK HQ FOR ASEAN / INDOCHINA – DRIVE SALES AND GROWTH THROUGH DEVELOPING AND MANAGING ALLIANCES AND PARTNERSHIPS
DISCIPLINED ENTREPRENEURIAL PARTNER MANAGER IN BANKING SOLUTIONS
Strategic Alliances Manager – Banking & Treasury Solutions Indochina / ASEAN identifies, develops, and executes partnership strategies to meet/exceed revenue targets for ILF, Services that make use of these partners, in line with Account Plans and growth strategy e.g., retention and revenue growth, in in Thailand and the region
While the Alliance Manager’s primary focus concerns leading business development activities with Solutions and Reseller/Redistribution partners, they may also support Alliance partners on a case by case basis. At a minimum they should be familiar with all alliance-related activities taking place in their territory.
- Meet/exceed targets by building and managing relationships with partners and internal stakeholders to pursue priority client prospects representing high value opportunities. This may involve identifying new partners as well as managing existing ones.
- Proactively manage each phase of the sales cycle to drive opportunities to closure, delivering revenue impact.
- Apply knowledge of business and its constituent workflows to conceive and position value-added solutions together with the partner(s) to drive sales.
- Act as the primary contact and owner/stakeholder for partner firms, providing effective coordination between them and Our Client. Own all partner-related matters including communication, business development, planning, and coordination within internal stakeholders. Own partner contract matters including negotiation, renegotiation, term sheets, etc. This also means management and fulfilment of contracts through coordination with Finance and Legal. Act as escalation point for any issues to ensure partner satisfaction.
- Ensure effective relationship and sales management practices with each assigned partner, including driving Our Client ‘share of mind’ to accelerate business development and business referrals i.e., pipeline development, marketing.
- Ensure sales databases are updated at all times, providing transparency to all internal stakeholders. This involves populating them with relevant insights, including a summary of key initiatives, financials, long-range forecasts & business scenarios. Maintain all partner information including business and technical contacts, company description and details. Ensure oversight for Partner compliance with respect to requirements for reporting and transparency on relationships. These includes any co-sell and re-sell arrangements, new business development opportunities and other activities within the partner’s sphere.
- Deliver accurate pipeline business forecast, updated weekly with accuracy objectives to be set out.
- Develop and implement a strategy for each key partner in each country as appropriate, ensuring alignment of partner strategy with sales & business strategy. This is to be documented in the form of a ‘Partner Plan’ (similar to an Account Plan).
- Provide each partner firm with relevant guidance and education on Our Client / solutions.
- Ensure that partner staff are trained and certified
Position Requirements & Skills
- Leadership & people & advocacy skills and experience, i.e., high ‘EQ’.
- Entrepreneurial drive.
- Excellent Banking Software and services selling /partner management experience
- Problem-solving skills: ability to communicate issues and resolutions internally and externally (clients & partners)
- An orientation around execution.
- In-depth understanding of THAI and Indochina business landscape.
- Broad understanding of industry issues and business trends.
- Ability to work independently and influence/coordinate a remote team, think creatively, manage own time, activities, and priorities, as well as take initiative to drive revenue accordingly.
- Ability to relate and effectively interact directly with C-level executives of ASEAN Banking and Financial Services community
- Knowledge and understanding of breadth of Treasury and Banking software solutions and ability to articulate their strategic value both externally and internally.
- Account Management skills: ability to understand, articulate, and fulfil specific account needs while having global/regional perspective of product, service and resources.
- Communication skills: ability to produce and deliver presentations to E and C-level executives and Our Client operating committee, with minimal input.
- Ability to develop needs assessment and recommend appropriate solutions to best address client needs.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and influence multiple stakeholders simultaneously, working across boundaries (functional, geographic, internal/external).
- Negotiation and deal structure skills.
- Market and industry insight – demonstrated expertise within global financial markets, including knowledge of the key institutions and market players; ability to assess competitive landscape on a client, country, sub-regional, regional and global level. Understanding of industry value chains (where value is created and who captures it) and/or legal and regulatory issues.
- Solutions approach & enterprise-wide thinking. Highly skilled at demonstrating the value created by Our Client with the ability to develop business cases that demonstrate how Our Client can differentiate. Adept at considering larger business and strategic challenges in an enterprise-wide context and how they might be addressed through Our Client and Partner solution offerings.
- 7 to 15 years of sales experience in software or professional services.
- 7 to 15 years of experience working in strategic sales in related industries, with track record of closing preferably large, complex deals.
- Exposure and or experience with consulting & professional services firms.
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry
- Strong business acumen & commercial awareness
- Minimum 7-15 years of Thailand FSI / Banking Industry SW selling experience mandatory; preferably through and with Partners / Eco System.
- Fluency in Thai language strongly preferred other regional language welcome.
EXECUTIVE SEARCH FOR A PRESTIGIOUS ANKH CLIENT a GLOBAL LEADER:
Our client name is kept confidential until an NDA is signed. They are a prestigious well known global leader of BANKING SOFTWARE solutions and SaaS provider to crème de la crème of Tier 1 Banks.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED – TOP TIER ANKH CLIENT