ANKH EXCLUSIVE OPEN SALARY FOR THE RIGHT BEST CANDIDATE FOR Solution Consultant Trade Finance / REGIONAL PRE-SALES CONSULTANT – TRADE FINANCE SOLUTIONS
LONDON OR PARIS BASED
Solution Consultant Trade Finance will advise our client’s customers on the best way of implementing new business initiatives, be involved in pre- sales activities as well as be engaged in big implementation projects but most importantly become the trusted advisor of the customers across Europe. More than 7-years relevant experience in presales activities in one of the FSI market leading Trade Finance Solutions with knowledge and experience in Front End, Back Office and/or Front to Back, UCP, Incoterm, Swift MT7xx messages strongly preferred. You are expected to support generation of good quality business by differentiating our client’s Trade Finance solution in the market.
Solution Consultant Trade Finance as part of Global Solution Consulting is for a global top 3 FINTECH, our client who has a huge integrated Portfolio of Products, best ability to sell and cross sell compared to competition. 30% Growth year after year. Over $1 Billion solid pipeline globally. Our Client’s solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With their scale and geographical reach they drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through their open, secure, and reliable solutions, they empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
They have their products almost in EVERY BANK in most of the world alone and in over 95% of top 100 Banks globally – an excellent story, history in the making waiting for you to further help expand it in their fastest growing line Trade Finance Solutions. In this company, you are not just a number but you are somebody; YOUR NAME!
DEEP DEMONSTRATED PRESALES EXPERIENCE IN TRADE FINANCE SOFTWARE IS MANDATORY
Solution Consultant Trade Finance / Pre-Sales Consultant – Trade Finance – London, plays an integral role in the sales process utilizing knowledge of products and their capabilities to assist sales professionals in addressing client/prospect requirements.
- Deep experience and knowledge of Trade Finance Solutions (Software)
- FSI / Banking sales/presales experience
- Extensive business knowledge in the Trade Finance space will be a minimum, ideally the candidate would have a mix of direct business exposure within a financial institution and experience either in a consultancy, or technology vendor positioning and selling solutions to those institutions.
- Develop appropriate product solutions to meet client/prospect business requirements.
- Create and maintain product presentations.
- Participate in business requirements review with clients/prospects.
- Participate in product release process.
- Provide direction to sales support team for creation and packaging of proposals.
- Proven track record of establishing senior level business relationships.
- Ability to identify new market opportunities both directly and in conjunction with a direct sales force and business partners.
- A team player who can lead by example and exercise leadership through credibility and accountability and play a leading role in the development of a significant business in Europe and at a global level for our client in the Financial Services sector.
- Provide input to appropriate sections of requests for proposal (RFPs) and requests for information (RFI).
- Maintain detailed notes in enterprise contact management system to assist in bringing sales opportunities to closure.
- Interact with vendors and other organizations where appropriate to evaluate third-party vendor opportunities and solutions.
- Leads/participates in sales promotion/marketing campaigns in collaboration with the Sales Managers/Account Managers
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Degree in IT related studies
- 7-12 years in Trade Finance landscape
- 5+ years in presales role in Trade Finance products
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Sales skills
- Product positioning
- Opportunity pursuit
- Domain & market knowledge
- Willing to travel
- Knowledge and experience in Front End, Back Office and/or Front to Back, UCP, Incoterm, Swift MT7xx
Client name will be revealed only after agreeing to an NDA. Applications submitted without detailed CVs attached (such as relying only on LinkedIn profile only) will not be considered for this or for any future opportunity
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN UK or EU MANDATORY