Solution Architect – Core Banking & Channels
Multiple Locations:LONDON/ZURICH/FRANKFURT/DUBAI/WIEN OR BANGALORE BASED
***** ANKH EXCLUSIVE *****
Solution Architect – Core Banking and Channels will be providing a point of contact to clients throughout the project lifecycle for ownership of the functional solution, with extensive delivery experience on Retail Banking (current accounts, savings, loans, etc.)
More than 10-years relevant experience in Banking Industry in one of the FSI market leading Retail Banking Solutions with knowledge and experience in Front to End Banking and Channels & Products.
Solution Architect – Core Banking & Channels is for a global top 3 FINTECH, our client who has a huge integrated Portfolio of Products, best ability to sell and cross sell compared to competition. 30% Growth year after year. Over $1 Billion solid pipeline globally. Our Client’s solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With their scale and geographical reach, they drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through their open, secure, and reliable solutions, they empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
They have their products almost in EVERY BANK in most of the world alone and in over 95% of top 100 Banks globally – an excellent story, history in the making waiting for you to further help expand it. In this company, you are not just a number but you are somebody; YOUR NAME!
- Work on proof of concepts
- Leadership role in Implementations/project delivery teams with responsibility for developing, communicating and maintaining the integrity of the overall functional solution.
- Cost of running the bank
- Business Models, business justifications
- Business cases
- Providing a point of contact to clients throughout the project lifecycle for ownership of the functional solution.
- Ensuring a right first-time approach to delivering client value through the S/W products
- Solution governance ensuring project delivers to commitments
- Lead business process alignment workshops with client
- Coaching of business consultants and quality review
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the Banking industry
- Experienced on leading Retail Banking Solutions
- Knowledge on functions of front to end banking
- Strong financial engineering skills
- Strong knowledge on both Channels and Product
- Business process & optimizations experience
- Experienced on API
- Experienced on integration and interfaces (security side, real time, back end)
- Team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-teams to ensure successful delivery of solutions
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain technical concepts to lay audiences
- Experienced on working with board level stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills
- Self-driven with the ability to appropriately prioritise and plan work in rapid changing environment
- Strong team and inter-personal skills
- Strong Conceptual and Analytical skills
- Willing to travel extensively up to 80%
- Business and commercial acumen and savvy
- Strongly preferred: German Speaking
Client name will be revealed only after agreeing to an NDA. Applications submitted without detailed CVs attached (such as relying only on LinkedIn profile only) will not be considered for this or for any future opportunity
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Banking Software SERVICES Sales Professionals having in the past worked following companies or similar are especially welcome to apply:
IBM, Deloitte, Accenture, Cap Gemini, EY, MISYS, FINASTRA, Temenos, Silverlake, SunGard, FISERV, iFlex, FIS, FNZ, TCS, SAP Finance, Oracle Financials, OFS, Oracle, BaNCS, Inlaks, InfoSys, China Software, Murex, Finastra, Cognizant,Axiom, Infosys, ITSL, Jetlink, BlueSpace, NDILE,ECB, Systec, Audax, Interswitch
What is on offer?
- Competitive compensation package,
- On joining they provide a boot camp to ensure the team can hit the ground running.
- Career path based around development plans and annual performance reviews for all employees and opportunities for growth and travel within the organization.
- From day one you will become part of a highly motivated and engaged team working alongside talented individuals who are passionate about what they do.
- Through their dedicated Learning and Development offering, whey will provide you with the supporting trainings and exams to develop yourself, empower yourself and find the autonomy to begin your own story at your new professional home..
- Challenging projects, complex job content with high responsibility
- A great place to work
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT DETAILED CVs ATTACHED WHICH ONLY PROVIDE LINKEDIN PROFILES CANNOT BE ASSESSED.