Senior Country Sales Executive – Payment Solutions – JOHANNESBURG
Senior Country Sales Executive – Payment Solutions , ANKH EXCLUSIVE OPEN SALARY FOR THE BEST – TOP PAYMENTS SOLUTIONS SALES and GROWTH role for South Africa.
Senior Country Sales Executive – Payment Solutions, reporting to the MD Africa in this senior and prestigious role specialized in Payment Solutions – JOHANNESBURG for our client who is the global leader with the largest FSI/FINTECH offerings. Their payments software exquisitely crafted for FSI, is the leading payments software in South Africa and excels in high volume immediate payments, mass payments, volume transaction, high value payments and liquidity management. It is expected that these are functionalities you are very comfortable with. Equipped with 10-15 years’ experience in high volume, high value payments preferably in South Africa, you are well known and respected by the C levels of the top 5 South Africa banks as well as the senior executives of relevant South Africa government, central bank, regulators, security commission, payment association and government bodies.
A ”hunter” sales and growth person by nature, experienced in selling and developing further business as well as maintaining existing client relationships across PAYMENT SOLUTIONS, your core focus would be to sell our client’s solutions to the Banks and Financial Institutions.
We are looking for the best Senior Country Sales Executive; the financial remuneration is to match. The strategic vision of our client and the seeds they have already implanted for further unprecedented growth will excite you.
Responsibilities & Deliverable:
Your deliverable as the Senior Country Sales Executive – Payment Solutions are, but not limited to, the following:
- You will be involved principally in New Business development, managing all aspects including: senior level relationship management, product demonstrations, contract negotiation, sales closing, product setup and delivery.
- You will be expected to be work with a Challenger Sales approach, developing business relationships with decision influencing senior executives, discussing their objectives, pains and needs in a manner that is informed by credible knowledge of the banking industry.
- You will work closely with an Inside Sales professional who will support you in this role.
- You may be required to take on some account management responsibilities.
- You will work closely with the Presales team to coordinate product demonstrations and workshops for prospective clients
- You will need to execute on his Go-To-Market strategy for the development of pipeline
- You will manage complex sales campaigns through the entire sales campaign from inception to closure.
- You will carry a quota of $ 7 million
- You will analyse and understand customer insights and market trends; adapt, communicate and evolve strategies based on these changes
- You will travel to customer sites to conduct sales activities
- You will accurately forecast future business
- You, the Senior Country Sales Executive – Payment Solutions are based out of Johannesburg, South Africa and are willing to travel in South Africa
- You have a minimum of 10 years of Sales Experience specialized in high volume high value payment solutions in South Africa, with a proven track record of selling into and managing strategic accounts, specifically at Absa, Capitec, FirstRand (FNB or RMB), Investec, Nedbank, Standard Bank or other Financial Institutions
- You have a strong understanding of Financial Services specifically relating to Payments & Payments Processing across High-Value Payments, Mass Payments, Immediate Payments in the South African market and the Southern Africa Development Community
- You have existing relationships with key market Regulators such as the Payments Association of South Africa, the South African Reserve Bank, Bankserv Africa and the SADC Bankers Association.
- You have a demonstrable understanding of the Payments Ecosystem in the South African and SADC regions
- You have proven experience in selling Cloud-based solutions, either as PaaS or SaaS
- You have proven experience in selling Project Services based on both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- You have proven experience in managing an extended cross line of business team such as Pre-Sales and Professional Services in progressing sales campaigns
- You are able to demonstrate C-Level Relationships across the Top Tier of the Financial Services Sector.
- You are fluent in English and local language
Our Client, Your New Professional Home
Largest FSI solution provider in MEA, in top 3 of the world. Huge integrated Portfolio of Products, best ability to sell and cross sell compared to competition. 30% Growth year after year. Over $2.1 Billion solid pipeline globally. Our Client’s solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With their scale and geographical reach they drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through their open, secure, and reliable solutions, they empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
They have their products almost in EVERY BANK in the region alone and in over 95% of top 100 Banks globally – an excellent story, history in the making waiting for you to further expand it in South Africa. In this company, you are not just a number but you are somebody; YOUR NAME!
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Your Confidentiality is assured. An attached detailed CV (not just a link to LinkedIn profile) is mandatory for further consideration