SENIOR REGIONAL BANKING SOFTWARE SALES – Sales Specialist – Trade Finance Solutions – Corporate Banking – TRADE FINANCE FOCUSED – OWNERSHIP OF APAC / ASEAN CORPORATE BANKING SOLUTIONS SALES FOR THE LARGEST BANKING & FSI PRODUCT RANGE IN THE WORLD – GLOBAL LEADER – EXCELLENT FINANCIAL REMUNERATION – HIGH IMPACT, VISIBLE ROLE – INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTOR
Singapore Based covering multiple countries including Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia (more countries and products can be added)
EXCLUSIVE TO ANKH
• A very well known FinTech large and stable enough to give you the security and the respectable name with your clients but also holds a sky rocketing IPO potential of a Fintech Darling “start-up” although it has been around for decades
• World acclaimed Corporate Banking solutions which are leading in the world, giving you the breadth, choice and options to sell to a wide range of client; you will always be successful in some of them if not all of them
• Senior, prestigious, highly visible executive role and career path with unlimited potential as our client supports internal growth across the globe
• To be supported by a terrific MD APAC, APAC Leadership team and global leadership who are well known to unconditionally support their teams
The Sales Manager – Trade Finance / Corporate Banking Solutions is a key member of Our Client’s regional sales leadership team The position will ideally be located in Singapore with travel requirements.
As Our Client converts its global business model from license to subscription, and transitions from a software solutions provider to a global software platform, they are seeking a high impact and visionary sales leader who is rich in operations and strong in driving sales process, cadence and discipline, and with a strong knowledge of the APAC Corporate Banking market.
Primary Objective: Our Client is looking for a Sales Specialist – Trade Finance Solutions – Corporate Banking / senior sales executive ( Sales Manager – Trade Finance / Corporate Banking Solutions) with an exemplary track record to build upon their solid relationships and expand upon their foot-print. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of navigating financial institutions and the ability to grasp complex concepts quickly. Multiple years of exceeding quota at other sales organizations in APAC is a must
• Sales Specialist – Trade Finance Solutions – Corporate Banking anticipates market and/or regulatory changes; provides market intelligence and the insights needed to anticipate competitor actions with Our Client’s impact
• Pursues key global or strategic accounts
• Nature of product portfolio and sales process typically characterized by:
• Strategic enterprise accounts– clients with products across multiple business segment’s with high levels of product penetration) or prospects (with currently low penetration)
• Requirement to leverage a deep understanding of the market, clients and competitors to shape sales strategy, negotiates and closes the largest and most complex opportunities
• Deals represent a significant portion of Our Client revenues globally
• Long sales cycle
• Is recognized externally as an expert in key client industries
• Anticipates market and/or regulatory changes; provides market intelligence and the insights needed to anticipate competitor actions and changing industry dynamics. Identifies opportunities across the accounts/prospects and across all Our Client products in Corporate Banking
• Leads colleagues; leads accounts and prospects of such significance that the role requires ability to manage cross-functional relationships and resources
• Solves unique and complex sales problems with a broad impact on the business; requires innovative thinking to develop sales solutions and influence the positioning of Our Client overall within the marketplace
• Leverages product or service expertise to meet and anticipate complex client needs and develop new offerings that may be needed in the future Territory/Account Complexity
• Manages one or several existing large and most important global accounts or prospects that make up a significant percentage of the organization’s revenue
• Manages accounts of significant enterprise-wide risk or complexity
• Has a comprehensive set of relationships with decision makers in assigned accounts/ prospects and the market with the most challenging or complex selling situations Negotiation
• Negotiates and closes the largest and most complex opportunities; helps create new offerings or combinations to meet client needs
• 10-years of experience in outside sales representing enterprise software, SaaS or FinTech solutions. Knowledge of the banking vertical preferred. Minimum 5 years in Trade Finance and other Corporate Banking Solutions
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related discipline or equivalent experience.
• Work is performed in a general or home office environment.
• Travel required