Senior Sales Manager – Digital Banking & Payments
World Leading Banking Solutions Provider – Thailand or Malaysia Base – State of the Art Technology – Innovative, Leading Cloud based Digital Banking Suite of solutions spanning across – Core Banking on cloud, Digital Enablement of legacy On-Prem Applications, Open API & FinTech Collaboration for Banks
Senior Sales Manager Digital Banking & Payments will manage sales of digital banking and payment solutions to FSI and Banking clients in Thailand or Malaysia based out of Bangkok (preferred) or Kuala Lumpur or Singapore
Senior Sales Manager Digital Banking & Payments in this role will drive engagement with clients and broader organisation around the digital services, digital /customer on – boarding and digital collaboration of banking and payment solutions.
- Primary areas of responsibility include:
- Drive and support the achievement of global cloud sales targets by providing support and guidance to regional cloud sales specialists in the region.
- Identify, asses and build the business cases for the funding and execution of new cloud-enabled go to market initiatives
- Play a key sales role on appropriate initiatives and supporting the regional sales and marketing teams in driving new Digital Transformation for legacy banks / Digital Enablement via the latest Cloud native technology available as a SaaS cloud
- Drive thought leadership on the Cloud Solutions & Digital Enablement in and with our client’s customers.
Day to day responsibilities of Senior Sales Manager – Digital Banking & Payments include:
- Working with the regional sales and product management teams to identify and assess Cloud & Digital market opportunities.
- Assist or lead (where appropriate) the commercial and contract negotiations process enlisting appropriate support as needed.
- Work with the commercial manager to formulate new pricing, commercial models and policies, defining service packages and add-ons
- Identify market opportunities that contribute to the development and growth of a strong sales pipeline which will enable annual targets to be met.
- Drive and assist the regional sales and marketing teams to plan and execute their go-to-market campaigns around new cloud propositions
- Overseeing and coordinating pre-sales support of key sales opportunities across the region.
- Acting as senior level Digital and Cloud pre-sales for C-level sales engagement, as required.
With support from the product marketing team, maintaining the repository of sales and marketing collateral for re-use by the sales teams and the cloud team.
- Participating to Continuous evolvement and improvement of our client Cloud story and Digital strategy in the region.
- Help position our client in the market as a leading vendor in terms of FSI Cloud readiness and Digital Banking Engagement Platforms.
- Helping to evangelize and educate our client’s organisation on the Digital Collaboration on Cloud story and how they can be successful through selling cloud solutions.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- 10 years + in sales including sales coordination
- Proven track record of sales and achievement of sales targets in the banking and financial services sectors, and substantial relevant experience within the same domain.
- Excellent knowledge of Digital Collaboration and Customer On-boarding and solutions
- Well versed in Open API and Digital Banking Engagement Platforms
- Able to work with people at all levels within an organization and show and demonstrate negotiating skills with key decision makers.
- Ability to lead complex sales engagements where appropriate and to manage major/strategic accounts.
- Cloud environment and digital banking solutions selling experience in FSI
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, i.e. the ability to make decisions and assess risk
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including influencing skills
- A skilled negotiator with an ability to influence
- Flexible approach to work and used to working in a stressful environment
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships both internally and with clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision
- Self-starter, highly motivated and results oriented with a can-do entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be comfortable traveling to customers sites
Applicants experienced in selling Open API and FinTech collaboration and niche digital solutions in smaller Fintechs or in companies such as Backbase and Mulesoft are especially welcome.
YOUR NEW COMPANY
Our Client headquartered in Europe, is the world’s leader in banking software, partnering with banks and other financial institutions to transform their businesses and stay ahead of a changing marketplace. 85% of the top 50 banks, rely on our client to process the daily transactions of more than half a billion banking customers.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT DETAILED CVs ATTACHED WHICH ONLY PROVIDE LINKEDIN PROFILES CANNOT BE ASSESSED.