Senior Sales Director – Banking & FSI, North Asia is a Senior Executive Leadership Role – Ownership of China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan and Korea Sales Team for the Largest Banking & FSI Product Range in the World – Global Leader – Excellent Financial Remuneration – Prestigious, High Impact, Visible Role
Hong Kong Based (alternatively Singapore based but Hong Kong strongly preferred)
Exclusive to ANKH – Senior Sales Director – Japan, Korea, Greater China, Hong Kong, Taiwan
- A very well known FinTech large and stable enough to give you the security and the respectable name with your clients but also holds a sky rocketing IPO potential of a Fintech Darling “start-up” although it has been around for decades
- Highly acclaimed Banking Solutions which are leading in the world, giving you the breadth, choice and options to sell to a wide range of client; you will always be successful in some of them if not all of them
- Senior, prestigious, highly visible executive role and career path with unlimited potential as our client supports internal growth across the globe
- To be supported by a terrific regional leader and global leadership who are well known to unconditionally support their teams
The Senior Sales Director position in North Asia is a key member of the Our Client’s regional leadership team and reports directly to the Managing Director for MEA APAC. The position will ideally be located in Hong Kong with travel requirements.
As Our Client converts its global business model from license to subscription, and transitions from a software solutions provider to a global software platform, they are seeking a high impact and visionary sales leader who is rich in operations and strong in driving sales process, cadence and discipline, and with a strong knowledge of North Asia market.
Specific Responsibilities – Senior Sales Director
- The Sales Director is responsible for the overall success of the region with complete ownership of the sales team and dotted line reporting accountability for professional services, pre-sales, partnerships, finance & hr.
- Lead, motivate and coach a team of experienced Senior Sales Professionals across all Our Client solution offerings.
- Drive product focused solution sales campaigns across the North Asian markets.
- Develop the sales team in terms of capabilities and performance and implement effective headcount and succession plans.
- Provide strong leadership to the sales team to maximise performance in terms of revenues, growth targets and profits, delivered against company performance targets.
- Adopt and implement all necessary corporate policies and procedures to ensure sound commercial management of the business.
- Create a performance culture of dynamism, energy and achievement.
- Encourage a culture of analytical rigor within the team. Ensure the rationale for all sales propositions is underpinned by a strong business case which is patently supportive of the client’s business goals.
- Be a key member of the Our Client’s leadership team (this is considered a high profile and mission critical appointment within the company).
- Establish and maintain strong relationships within internal peers
- Lead by example by demonstrating exemplary individual sales performance involving direct involvement in high profile sales pitches and with tier 1 accounts plus market development at the highest level into target segments.
- Develop a strong command of the market, customers and competitive landscape that provides direction and strategic insight.
Required Experience – Senior Sales Director
- Sales Director is a high impact, dynamic and visionary leader with the ability to hire, manage, coach and mentor a sales team to deliver sales growth and a record of consistently delivering results.
- An individual who can penetrate the CXO level of target organisations and establish credibility through presentation of the company’s compelling value proposition.
- An international executive who knows the region well.
- Successful track record of generating revenue through selling software, ideally across a broad product space.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the confidence and resilience to interact with the international leadership team.
- Successful track record of generating revenue through selling subscription-based SaaS software.
- A background operating within a large-scale, mission critical, enterprise software company environment, where the sales process involves multiple tiers of complex organisations and a buy in from the c-suite.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the confidence and resilience to interact with the senior leadership team.
- Excellent spoken and written English, Mandarin or Japanese or Korean is a plus
CONFIDENTIAL LISTING. The client names and details will be discussed with only short listed candidates who have applied with a detailed CV (not only the LinkedIn profile) demonstrating relevant experience. All applications are treated with strict confidentiality.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. STRICT CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED AND EXPECTED