Senior Regional Sales Manager – Private Banking & Wealth Management Solutions Singapore- SENIOR SALES ROLE WITH WORLDS LEADING PRIVATE BANKING , WEALTH MANAGEMENT, CORE BANKING SOFTWARE PROVIDER – APAC Coverage
Location: SINGAPORE ID: SRSM190209SIN
Only those with current Private Banking or Wealth Management software sales track record to APAC banks are encouraged to apply. Professionals in Private Banks and Weath Managers who are experienced in sales and software are also welcome to apply.
Will ideally suit those with experience in Odysssey, SAB, SAMIC, FIS Ambit, Temenos, Avaloq, Sungard, Oracle, Infosys, Charles River, Olympic, FISERV, IFlex, TCS, SAP Finance, SimCorp and similar
Based out of Singapore or Hong Kong (your choice), the Sales Manager – Private Banking & Wealth Management Solutions expands prospective client network and penetrates the marketplace by identifying new sales opportunities within the PB / WM Sector and converting these into revenue.
- Develop and execute global private banking, wealth management, investment banking software sales strategy
- Establish agreed short and long term account plans for new customers to ensure prospective clients key requirements are being met thus leading to increased revenue.
- Initiate and manage the sales cycle to ensure the standards are adhered to.
- Take a lead role in advising, preparing and presenting proposals to new prospects to ensure the standards are followed and to ensure the opportunity is maximised to the full potential.
- Identification of market opportunities that develop and grow a strong sales pipeline which will ensure annual targets are met.
- Build long-term relationships with senior executives in Private Banking and Wealth Management segment to ensure they are kept informed of any new developments within the products which in turn will assist in the development and growth of the business.
- Assist in the sales cycle in terms of project definition for third party / consultancy sales to ensure that every sales opportunity is optimized through these partnerships.
- Complete market research to provide accurate profiles of allocated banks in terms of their existing product/system and strategy in terms of future development of their system and competitor products and activities to ensure key actors are kept informed of our position within the marketplace.
- Establish and maintain contact with Product Centres and Marketing Department to gain additional market and product information that will lead to additional sales opportunities.
- Initiate and coordinate management of joint marketing and sales initiatives to ensure there is a consistent delivery & representation to the market place.
- Forecasting – provide timely and accurate forecasts in format that enable short term (sales), medium term (revenue) and long term (staffing)
- Selling – manage and close opportunities with appropriate authorization to achieve or exceed financial targets.
Desired Skills & Experience for Sales Manager – Private Banking & Wealth Management Solutions
- Extensive Private Banking and Wealth Management knowledge and experience are mandatory
- Respected and credible name among Tier 1 APAC PB & WM C level circles
- Current Banking Software Selling Experience mandatory, private banking and wealth management software selling experience strongly preferred
- Proven track record of sales and achievement of sales targets in at least a couple of the retail banking, private banking, wealth management, investment banking and financial services sectors, and substantial relevant experience within the same domain (10 years at least).
- University education in relevant business disciplines, ideally with a post-graduate degree.
- Proven and existing C level excellent network with Tier 1 Banks of the world, especially Wealth Management, Private Banking, Investment Banking
- Excellent understanding of banking operations and relevant processes – namely in the Private Banking Wealth Management sector; thorough understanding of IT processes and implementations from both functional and technical perspectives.
- Able to deal with people at all levels within an organization, show and demonstrate negotiating skills with key decision makers.
- Demonstrate good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to establish interest, trust and credibility.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, independent, organized, focused and able to multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication.
- Good presentation skills, articulate, reliable