Senior Pre-Sales / Business Solutions Manager
Private Banking, Wealth Management, Asset Management, Securities and Trading Software Solutions
Leading Private Banking/Wealth Management Solutions provider wants the Best PB/WM/IB Pre-Sales. Based out of London City Offices in United Kingdom.
The Senior Pre-Sales / Business Solutions Manager for Private Banking, Wealth Management, Asset Management, Securities and Trading Software Solutions is responsible for all pre-sales activities within United Kingdom. The role’s main responsibility will be introducing our client’s product/services offering and provide product demonstrations – functionality, performance, system architecture, system requirements etc. – by interfacing with prospective and current customers, distributors and partners and recommend system solutions that ensure the optimum usage and utilization of the our client’s products and services as well as the co-development and the implementation of the pre-sales strategy in the region, including covering all pre-sales services to current and prospective clients, distributors, and partners to facilitate and enable sales, deployment and support of our client’s products and services through effective teamwork with the rest of the organization.
- Work independently and in collaborative nature. Has completely mastered technical and business skills required to accomplish the job. Provide guidance, coaching and advice to less experienced consultants.
- Customer focus and has developed the acumen to cultivate and build lasting customer relations.
- Drive the pre-sales phase by introducing our client’s product/services offering and provide product demonstrations – functionality, performance, system architecture, system requirements etc. – by interfacing with prospective and current customers, distributors and partners and recommend system solutions that ensure the optimum usage and utilization of our client’s products and services.
- Validate and improve processes and research methods used by more junior Pre-Sales Consultants, and validate responses on the technical aspects of RFP’s , and ensure prompt and accurate replies to special/complicated technical or business inquiries from clients, distributors and partners.
- Make proposals on potential prospects and leads with regards to technical compatibility and feasibility, and when required, contribute to the development of the pre-sales strategy
- Work closely with the Regional Management and other senior managers in Marketing, Sales, Product Strategy, Development, etc. to optimize and leverage any product/market/sales capabilities and build them into the short- and long-term pre-sales strategy.
- Monitor pre-sales achievements against predetermined regional sales targets and make adjustments where and when required ensuring the optimum achievement against set targets within the given time and budgeting constraints.
- Present and contribute as an expert in customer calls and events, as necessary, to promote our client’s products and services.
- Stay current with market trends and observe functional and technical changes and advances.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
Domain skills: Expert level knowledge in Private Banking, Wealth Management, Investment Banking, or securities / fund activities strategy and tactics, product demonstration, deployment and sales techniques.
Technical skills: Good knowledge of wealth management and private banking / securities /funding applications, computer hardware and software, including business processes (retail banking, asset management, custody etc.) and programming.
Educational & Proficiency level: Professional with generally a minimum 8 years of domain experience in a banking environment.
Languages: English Mandatory, French preferred
- Self-motivated, ambitious, independent, organized, focused and able to multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication.
- Good presentation skills, articulate, reliable
- Stress resistant
- Frequent traveling required