Global Ownership and Remit – Senior Enterprise Architect – Product to Product Integration
Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Core Banking, Treasury & Capital Markets, Transaction Banking Payment Solutions
Banking & FSI Enterprise Architecture for their Products Integration for one of the top 3 FINTECHs of the world promising and exciting as well as satisfactory present and future with a remuneration to match
Available Locations: London, Paris, Frankfurt, Singapore
The Senior Enterprise Architect – Product Integration enables the internal and external stakeholders to achieve their most challenging business and organizational goals while leveraging value from their current and future investments. The Senior Enterprise Architect Product Integration Architect systematically plans, orchestrates, and contributes to the development and execution of our clients strategic technology initiatives with products integration taking priority. This work which is technically driven encompasses a solid understanding of business, IT strategy, applications, principled approach to architectural challenges and opportunities, and a strong grasp of business, technology and solutions specifically across Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Treasury & Capital Markets and Payment Solutions
- Understanding the internal and external customers needs and developing road maps that result in an increase in realized value from our clients current systems and solution design environment.
- Creating business case development and benefits management programs that define, track and report accrued value through the optimal applications and technical architecture to business challenges.
- Demonstrate an understanding of all issues related to architecture (banking solutions, functionality, business alignment, networks, infrastructure, coding, technical and data standards) and conceptualize an end to end design which matches the needs of the end users.
- Providing portfolio governance and oversight to drive lifecycle optimization and alignment across all initiatives.
- Providing stakeholders with a direction and decision-making framework for integration of products portfolio
- Review and approve
- Drive strategic engagements
- Drive utilization
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Senior Enterprise Architect Integration will have 15-20 years’ experience of which minimum 7-9 years in enterprise product integration architecture gained from Fintech companies or consultancy firm in the banking and financial industry.
- Strong understanding on operations and business delivery
- Fluent in business and technology consulting – knowledge of methodologies, delivery management and commercial acumen.
- Knowledge on banking and payment products
- Knowledge on cross products
- Deep understanding of treasury capital markets
- Technology domain knowledge of packaged technology solutions for respective industries with deployment and project delivery in SAP (SAP Financial Services), Oracle (OFS), SilverLake, Avaloq, SimCorp, FNZ, Temenos, FIS, FINASTRA, FiServe, TCS, Murex, EdgeVerve or CSC / DXC in the APAC/EUROPE primary markets
- Technology driven business Architecture Patterns and Practices in areas of banking, capital markets, treasury and payments industries. Significant experience delivering projects within the industry with knowledge of Channels Distribution, Sales and Servicing, Operations and Back-office functions and technologies
- Experienced across the board
- Business and commercial acumen and savy
- Experienced and energetic
- Technical and hands on but with a strategic vision
ANKH is a global Executive Search and partnering company providing strategic support to selected clients to enhance their performance and bottom line through provision of tailored specialist consulting and services. Our focus is targeted to improve professional life of today’s and tomorrow’s most important assets of the organization; people.
Our client, your prospective new professional home, is in the top 3 of Global Fintech solutions leaders in 96% of Top 50 banks with close to 10,000 customers (FSI) in the world covering retail banking, transaction banking, lending, treasury and capital markets solutions with billions in revenues. CONFIDENTIAL LISTING. Our Client’s name will be revealed upon signing an NDA.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. Your Confidentiality is assured.