Sales Manager (s) Francophone Africa and Maghreb Africa ( 2 roles)
Directeur de Ventes, en Afrique Francophone et dans les Pays du Maghreb en Afrique
Based in Paris, France ID: SALFA180827PAR
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & BANKING SOFTWARE SALES – Territory: French Speaking Africa and Maghreb Africa (2 positions) – REVENUE GENERATION – LEADING EUROPEAN HQ BANKING SOLUTIONS PROVIDER
MANDATORY: Demonstrated BANKING SOFTWARE SELLING EXPERIENCE
DEVELOPPEMENT COMMERCIAL & VENTES DE LOGICIEL BANCAIRE – Territoire : Langue française, 2 positions soient en Afrique et dans les pays du Maghreb en Afrique – GENERATION DE REVENUES- LEADER FOURNİSSEUR DE LOGİCİEL BANCAİRE SİEGE SOCİAL (HQ) EUROPE
OBLIGATOIRE : AVOIR DEMONTRE SON EXPERİENCE EN VENTES LOGICIEL BANCAIRE
This is a regional Sales Manager / sales and business development role with revenue responsibility for someone who will have excellent matrixed management skills at ease with working hand in hand with colleagues both international and local.
Ce role de vente regionale et de developpement commercial est chargé de la responsabilité des revenues. Le candidat/la candidate doit avoir une excellente expertise en gestion matricielle. İl/elle devra cooperer etroitement avec ses collegues autant locaux que internationaux.
Responsibilities for Sales Manager
- Responsible for new account sales for the assigned territory
- Responsible for managing attributed prospects from outside assigned territory
- Management of resources assigned to on-going sales processes, in collaboration with the head of Business Solutions Manager team and Director-Sales
- Participation in regular Team Meetings
- Collects information on market segment, prospects and competitors
- Prepares market analysis and market strategy
- Active prospecting within the assigned territory
- Visits to prospects
- Organisation and managing of demonstrations and pre-sales workshops
- Responses to RFI/RFP
- Coordinates internal resources for optimised support
- Preparation, presentation and explanation of offers and contracts
- General sales management and administration
- Management of sales and marketing contacts with third parties for assigned territory (software companies and consultants)
- Identifying, analysing and recruiting commercial partner and distributors where relevant and appropriate, within the assigned territory, and actively managing the relationship and activities of the same once approved and registered as a partner/distributor
- Regular sales reporting, and updating of sales and prospects files and databases, especially CRM, at a minimum on a weekly basis
- Assisting and participating as necessary with colleagues involved in the sales process in other territories
- Assistance and participation in activities organised by Group Marketing (exhibitions, mailings etc.)
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION for Sales Manager
- At least 7-8 years’ experience in a similar role in a banking software supplier or consultancy firm
- Experienced in planning, developing and executing sales campaigns or programs in Banking Solutions
- Demonstrated Sales closer
- Démontrer les Fermetures de ventes réalisées
- Evidence of successfully meeting aggressive goals and budgets in a similar environment
- Excellent knowledge of the banking, wealth management and/or asset/fund management sectors
- Excellent presentation and speaking skills, combined with well-developed social skills suitable for the assigned territory
- Proven ability to understand both the application’s functional coverage and the technology
- Excellent written and spoken English, French (for Francophone Africa) and Arabic. Other languages would be a considerable asset in career progression
- Ability to travel as required
- Demonstrated network and Banking software selling experience in at least one of the countries of French speaking Africa (Francophone Africa) or Maghreb Africa.
- Avoir demontré les ventes de network et de logiciel bancaire dans l’un des pays francophones de l’Afrique ou dans l’un des pays du Maghreb
ANKH and Our Client
ANKH is a global Executive Search and partnering company providing strategic support to selected clients to enhance their performance and bottom line through provision of tailored specialist consulting and services. Our focus is targeted to improve professional life of today’s and tomorrow’s most important assets of the organization; people.
Our Client is a Swiss HQ global company, specialising in the design, development, implementation and support of an integrated, real-time banking software solutions.
They are well established in many of the major financial centres of Europe, and have offices in Geneva, London, Lugano, Luxembourg, Paris, Singapore and Zurich. They are the market leader in the provision of banking and asset/wealth management software in many countries, with a clear lead in Luxembourg, Monaco and Switzerland.
Their solution is running hundreds of banks and financial institutions spread over more than 50 countries around the World.
Our client’s name will only be revealed on signing of an NDA. ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Your Confidentiality is assured.