Sales Manager for an Established, Well Known Solution Provider to Retail, Private Banks, Asset Managers, Wealth Managers – Fantastic Career Path – Exciting Territorial Coverage – Immediate Start – Senior Visible Role – Excellent Opportunity to drive Growth and make good money – London City Office
Headquartered in Switzerland, our global client is a well known reputable complex banking solutions provider to Retail, Investment and Private Banking, Wealth and Asset Management.
Based out of their London City office, the Sales Manager expands prospective client network and penetrates the marketplace by identifying new sales opportunities within the assigned Territory of United Kingdom, Gibraltar, Ireland [plus Caribbean (to be discussed, depending on candidate)
Activities & Responsibilities
- Responsible for new account sales for the assigned territory
- Responsible for managing attributed prospects from outside assigned territory
- Sector and converting these into revenue.
- Management of resources assigned to on-going sales processes, in collaboration with the head of Business Solution Manager team and Director responsible for London
- Participation in regular Team Meetings
- Active prospecting within the assigned territory
- Visits to prospects
- Organisation and managing of demonstrations and pre-sales workshops
- Responses to RFI/RFP received, in conjunction with other specialists
- Preparation, presentation and explanation of offers and contracts
- General sales correspondence
Other Activities & Responsibilities
- Management of sales and marketing contacts with third parties for assigned territory (software companies and consultants)
- Regular sales reporting, and updating of sales and prospects files and databases
- Assisting and participating as necessary with colleagues involved in the sales process in other territories
- Assistance and participation in activities organised by Group Marketing (exhibitions, mailings etc.)
- Contributing to Marketing Communications efforts as required (assisting with writing articles/case studies, etc.)
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role in a banking software supplier or consultancy firm
- Evidence of successfully meeting aggressive goals and budgets in a similar environment
- Excellent knowledge and contacts within the assigned territory
- Excellent presentation and speaking skills, combined with well-developed social skills suitable for the assigned territory
- Proven ability to understand both the application’s functional coverage and the technology
- Excellent written and spoken English. French a distinct advantage. Other languages would be a considerable asset in career progression
- UK passport or EU passport and right to remain in the UK (Settled Status)
- Ability to travel as required (estimated at up to 50%)
- Reporting directly to the Director responsible for London based practice
- Functional reporting to the Director responsible for Sales for Global (Switzerland based)
YOUR NEW COMPANY
Our Client headquartered in Europe, is a welll known reputable banking solutions provider with a focus on Private Banking, Investment Banking, Asset and Wealth Management.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
CONFIDENTIAL ROLE AND EXCLUSIVE TO ANKH. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT DETAILED CVs ATTACHED WHICH ONLY PROVIDE SUMMARY LINKEDIN PROFILES and THOSE WHICH DO NOT POSSESS THE MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED.