Regional Head of Services Sales – AFRICA PaaS, SaaS, Cloud in Banking & FSI -FINTECH
Johannesburg, South Africa or Nairobi Kenya or Lagos Nigeria
TOP BANKING Software / Professional Services SALES and GROWTH role
(Johannesburg or Nairobi or Lagos based)
MANDATORY: Demonstrated banking solution based professional services (Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, Managed Services) selling experience to FSI in AFRICA and consider yourself a “hunter”
SCOPE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
This role, Head of Services Sales and the company, our global client at the pinnacle of Fintechs worldwide is the utopia for you if you are a Banking & FSI Solution based Services Sales Professional who would like:
- A company large and stable enough to give you the security and the respectable name with your clients but also holds a sky rocketing IPO potential of a Fintech Darling “start-up” although it has been around for decades
- A product range to sell services for which is probably the biggest of FSI solutions in the world, giving you the breadth, choice and options to sell to a wide range of client; you will always be successful in some of them if not all of them
- A career path with unlimited potential as our client supports internal growth across the globe
- To be supported by a terrific Regional Head who is well known to unconditionally support his teams
Regional Head of Services Sales WILL FIT TYPICALLY A BIG 4 DELIVERY OF IT SERVICES SALES MANAGER WITH BANKING SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE
- Achieve sales targets established by the Regional Head of Services Sales, and implement sales strategies as member of global sales team.
- Implement strategy to engage a value based and consultancy led sales process that will increase the services to license ratio by 30%.
- Provide leadership in client relations regarding implementation projects and sales of consultancy services
- Provide strong leadership to the sales team to maximise performance in terms of revenues, growth targets and profits, delivered against company performance targets.
- Be a key member of the Our Client’s Global Services Sales team
- Demonstrating exemplary individual sales performance involving direct involvement in high profile sales pitches.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION for Head of Services Sales
- 15+ years’ experience in the Financial Services IT Services industry.
- A self-starter, who is able to operate successfully in this dynamic and fast-moving corporate environment without the support of an extensive bureaucratic support system.
- Successful track record of generating revenue through selling large scale transformation programmes of work around software products into the banking sector (Services).
- Deep understanding of the banking industry framework.
- Experienced individual will be capable of supporting a multi-level sales strategy by working as a part of the team and driving the process.
- A consummate sales professional with the intellectual ability to engage with clients’ business and develop and improve upon the company’s sales processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the confidence and resilience to interact with the international leadership team.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Ideally, blue-chip background in a global technology services company familiar with complex, multi-level, consultative and value based selling combined with the ability to operate in an entrepreneurial high-growth culture.
- Experience of environments where the sales process involves multiple tiers of complex organisations and where the sales cycles are long and consultative
Banking Software SERVICES Sales Professionals having in the past worked following companies or similar are especially welcome to apply for Regional Head of Services Sales:
IBM, Deloitte, Accenture, Cap Gemini, EY, MISYS, Temenos, Silverlake, SunGard, FISERV, iFlex, FIS, FNZ, TCS, SAP Finance, Oracle Financials, BaNCS, Inlaks, InfoSys, China Software, Murex, Axiom, Infosys, ITSL, Jetlink, BlueSpace, NDILE,ECB , Systec, Audax, Interswitch
YOUR NEW COMPANY
Our client, your prospective new professional home, is in the top 3 of Global Fintech solutions leaders in 96% of Top 50 banks with close to 10,000 customers (FSI) in the world covering retail banking, transaction banking, lending, treasury and capital markets solutions with billions in revenues.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.