Professional Services Sales Manager, Payments -APAC
TOP Payments Software Professional Services SALES and GROWTH role
Singapore Based APAC Coverage
Exclusive to ANKH – ID GSSMP190121SIN
Please apply to Professional Services Sales Manager, Payments only if you have demonstrated banking and preferably payments solution based professional services (Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, Managed Services, Payments Projects Implementation) selling / services sales experience to FSI preferably in APAC and consider yourself a “hunter”
Our global client’s Payments business provides end-to-end solutions for the entire financial supply chain. From Payment Hub solutions for large global banks to Payment Factories for corporates as well as inter-banking messages and SWIFTNet connectivity solutions. All solutions can either be deployed on premise or are available on a SaaS.
This Professional Services Sales Manager, Payments role and the company, our global client at the pinnacle of Fintechs worldwide is the utopia for you if you are a FSI / Payments / Banking Solutions based Professional Services Sales Professional who would like:
- A company large and stable enough to give you the security and the respectable name with your clients but also holds a sky rocketing IPO potential of a Fintech Darling “start-up” although it has been around for decades
- A famous payments solution which is leading in the world, giving you the breadth, choice and options to sell to a wide range of client; you will always be successful in some of them if not all of them
- A career path with unlimited potential as our client supports internal growth across the globe
- To be supported by a terrific leadership team who are well known to unconditionally support their teams
WILL FIT TYPICALLY A BIG 4 DELIVERY OF IT / PAYMENTS PROFESSIONAL SERVICES SALES MANAGER WITH PAYMENTS SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE
- Professional Services Sales Manager, Payments achieves sales targets established by the Regional Head of Services Sales, and implement sales strategies as member of global sales team.
- Implements strategy to engage a value based and consultancy led sales process that will increase the services to license ratio by c 30%.
- Provides leadership in client relations regarding implementation projects and sales of consultancy services
- Maximises performance in terms of revenues, growth targets and profits, delivered against company performance targets.
- Be a key member of the Our Client’s Global Services Sales team
- Demonstrates exemplary individual as well as managed sales team sales performance involving direct involvement in high profile sales pitches.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 10+ years’ experience in the Financial Services IT Services industry in APAC
- A self-starter, who is able to operate successfully in this dynamic and fast-moving corporate environment without the support of an extensive bureaucratic support system.
- Excellent track record of selling through and with a winning (preferably) APAC wide sales team in selling Managed / Professional
- Successful track record of generating revenue through selling large scale transformation programmes of work around preferably payments software / products into the banking sector (Services).
- Deep understanding of the payments industry framework preferably Transaction Banking payments (business to business, bank to bank)
- Experienced individual will be capable of supporting a multi-level sales strategy by working as a part of the team and driving the process.
- A consummate sales professional with the intellectual ability to engage with clients’ business and develop and improve upon the company’s sales processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the confidence and resilience to interact with the international leadership team.
- Excellent spoken and written English with other Asian languages such as Mandarin a plus
- Ideally, blue-chip background in a global technology services company familiar with complex, multi-level, consultative and value based selling combined with the ability to operate in an entrepreneurial high-growth culture.
- Experience of environments where the sales process involves multiple tiers of complex organisations and where the sales cycles are long and consultative
- Banking /Payments Software SERVICES Sales Professionals having in the past worked following companies or similar are especially welcome to apply:
ACI, FIS, Capco, Dovetail, SIA, Viking, Montran, Clear2Pay, BellID, Ivais, BPC,IBM, Deloitte, Accenture, Cap Gemini, EY, Fundtech, MISYS, Temenos, Silverlake, SunGard, FISERV, iFlex, FNZ, TCS, SAP Finance, Oracle Financials, BaNCS, InfoSys, China Software, Murex, Axiom, Infosys, SWIFT
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.