Principal Services Sales Executive – North Asia
Hong Kong Based ID: PGSSE190421HKG
Territory: Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Korea and Vietnam
TOP BANKING Software / Professional Services SALES and GROWTH role
***** EXCLUSIVE TO ANKH EXECUTIVE *****
MANDATORY for Principal Services Sales Executive – North Asia : Demonstrated banking solution based professional services (Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, Managed Services for Core Banking & Channels) selling experience to FSI in North Asia and consider yourself a “hunter”
Retail – Treasury & Capital Markets – Trade – Loans areas of FSI
SCOPE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Principal Services Sales Executive – North Asia position and the company, our global client at the pinnacle of Fintechs worldwide is the utopia for you if you are a Banking & FSI Solution based Services Sales Professional who would like:
- A company large and stable enough to give you the security and the respectable name with your clients but also holds a sky rocketing IPO potential of a Fintech Darling “start-up” although it has been around for decades
- A product range to sell services for which is probably the biggest of FSI solutions in the world, giving you the breadth, choice and options to sell to a wide range of client; you will always be successful in some of them if not all of them
- A career path with unlimited potential as our client supports internal growth across the globe
- To be supported by a terrific Lead who is well known to unconditionally support his teams
WILL FIT TYPICALLY A BIG 4 or FSI SOLUTIONS SERVICES / DELIVERY OF IT SENIOR SERVICES SALES EXECUTIVE / SPECIALIST WITH BANKING SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE
Working with our client’s ecosystem, the account management and software sales team, you are part of the Global Services (GS) sales team whose remit is to drive the adoption of or client’s software by articulating the value that their services can offer their customers.
As the Principal Global Services Sales Executive – North Asia you will be responsible for the meeting quota i.e. your territory bookings target for services and successfully achieving the targeted number of “upgrades” across the region Critical to achieving that will be understanding, positioning and tailoring the value proposition that our client and their ecosystem brings to their clients. You will be expected to act as the voice of the customer in helping to define and refine their propositions.
The Job Description/Responsibilities
- Within our client, you will operate in a “two in a box” model with the regional GS delivery leadership and partner with the regional product sales team on accounts and opportunities.
- Your tasks will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Proactive GTM (Go To Market) engagement and execution with clients in partnership with SW sales to migrate customers to software.
- Identify and develop key accounts to target for transformation, with the goal of closing multi-million dollar opportunities.
- Development of relationships with decision-influencing, senior executives within prospect organizations.
- Engaging with key ecosystem partners to develop and close business.
- Manage the forecasting process related to deals and resources needed to close and win new business.
- Identify repeatable service solution areas, build pipeline and run sales campaigns
- Generate leads through cold-calling, networking and various other prospecting techniques.
- Partner with inside sales team for programmatic lead generation.
- Move opportunities along the sales process, applying diligence to value creation and close plans.
The Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience Skills and Requirements:
- Experienced in and/or knowledge of Core Banking and Channels.
- Experienced in and/or knowledge of Hybrid Cloud, Shared Cloud Operating Platforms, Managed Services and Evergreen IT Platform are strongly preferred
- Experienced in one or more of Retail Banking, Treasury & Capital Markets (TCM), Trade and Loans strongly preferred
- Strong client focus and impeccable professional integrity.
- Experience of delivering or selling complex multi-year projects ideally in a financial services environment.
- Comfortable with the full range of selling, managing and delivering under pressure
- Strong communication skills and customer facing experience at all levels including the C level
- A deep understanding of the business drivers affecting the target customer base.
- Experience of positioning managed hosted and cloud based propositions would be an advantage.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willing and able to travel extensively
- A self-starter, who is able to operate successfully in this dynamic and fast-moving corporate environment without the support of an extensive bureaucratic support system.
- Successful track record of generating revenue through selling large scale transformation programmes of work around software products into the banking sector (Services).
- Deep understanding of the banking industry framework.
- Experienced individual will be capable of supporting a multi-level sales strategy by working as a part of the team and driving the process.
- A consummate sales professional with the intellectual ability to engage with clients’ business and develop and improve upon the company’s sales processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the confidence and resilience to interact with the international leadership team.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Ideally, blue-chip background in a global technology services company familiar with complex, multi-level, consultative and value based selling combined with the ability to operate in an entrepreneurial high-growth culture.
- Experience of environments where the sales process involves multiple tiers of complex organisations and where the sales cycles are long and consultative
Banking Software SERVICES Sales Professionals having in the past worked following companies or similar are especially welcome to apply:
IBM, Deloitte, Accenture, Cap Gemini, EY, MISYS, Temenos, Silverlake, SunGard, FISERV, iFlex, FIS, FNZ, TCS, SAP, Oracle Financials, OFS, Oracle, BaNCS, Inlaks, InfoSys, China Software, Murex, Finastra, Cognizant,Axiom, Infosys, ITSL, Jetlink, BlueSpace, NDILE,ECB , Systec, Audax, Interswitch, First Data, Genpact, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, PWC, KPMG, Capco, Avalog, Mambu, Broadridge, Finaccle
What is on offer?
- Competitive compensation package, a commissionable role with a direct GS sales quota.
- On joining they provide a sales boot camp to ensure the team can hit the ground running.
- Career path based around development plans and annual performance reviews for all employees and opportunities for growth and travel within the organization.
- From day one you will become part of a highly motivated and engaged team working alongside talented individuals who are passionate about what they do.
- Through their dedicated Learning and Development offering, whey will provide you with the supporting trainings and exams to develop yourself, empower yourself and find the autonomy to begin your own story at your new professional home..
- Challenging projects, complex job content with high responsibility
- A great place to work
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT DETAILED CVs ATTACHED WHICH ONLY PROVIDE LINKEDIN PROFILES CANNOT BE ASSESSED.