ANKH EXCLUSIVE OPEN SALARY FOR THE RIGHT BEST CANDIDATE FOR Lead Business Consultant Capital Markets, Risk, Front Office, Investment – London/Paris
LONDON OR PARIS BASED
In this Global Role, Lead Business Consultant Capital Markets, Risk, Front Office, Investment resides in the Investment Management Solutions Practice of the Treasury & Capital Markets Line of Business of our global top 3 FINTECH client who has a huge integrated Portfolio of Products, best ability to sell and cross sell compared to competition. 30% Growth year after year. Over $2.3 Billion solid pipeline globally. Our Client’s solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With their scale and geographical reach they drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through their open, secure, and reliable solutions, they empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
Our Client has its products almost in EVERY BANK in most of the world alone and in over 95% of top 100 Banks globally – an excellent story, history in the making waiting for you to further help expand it in their fastest growing line Investment Management Solutions. In this company, you are not just a number but you are somebody; YOUR NAME!
Lead Business Consultant Capital Markets is the functional product expert within. While remaining highly billable and working on customer projects, the Lead Business Consultant Capital Markets is also the leader and mentor of more junior consultants working within the Investment Banking Solutions.
In addition, the Lead Business Consultant Capital Markets is very closely aligned with the sales, solutions consulting and product organizations and is responsible for participating in the development of Statements of Work (SOWs) and for assisting the sales process during sales opportunities when business, market and solution knowledge is required.
In order to perform the role, the Lead Business Consultant Capital Markets requires:
- Extensive knowledge of the functionality of capital markets, investment management and buy side solutions
- Extensive market knowledge of capital markets, investment management, asset management and financial services in general.
- Strong communication and client facing skills in order to be able to present and implement the solution
- A deep understanding of the business drivers of customers
- Successfully deliver Investment Management implementation projects and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Analyze customer’s current business processes and scenarios.
- Specify, present and configure business processes and best practices for customers during implementations
- Provide functional configuration, and work practices recommendations and/or solution suggest to customers during project implementations
- Assist project and delivery management in planning all aspects of projects, updating project status and risks, performing technical and functional reviews
- Communicate with customers to help define detailed requirements for project implementations
- Provide advice for customizing or implementing new functions in the solution
- Provide onsite consultancy services, with potentially extensive travelling required
- Pro-actively keep up-to-date with the product road-map and latest developments, upgrades as well as industry trends, and communicate knowledge within the team
- Work with sales and solution consultants to develop new services business from the existing customer base
- Provide input into the development of standards, tools, processes, documentation and templates to standardize and improve the execution of the implementation tasks and to aid training of new consultants
- Customer focus and strong customer management skills
- Committed to providing excellent client service at all times to a very demanding customer base
- Solid interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Flexibility and innovation
- Team player: this role will work closely with all functions within our client’s organization
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- 8-10+ years of experience in the financial software industry, with specific focus on capital markets software with strong focus on front office, portfolio management and risk management.
- Buy side experience is a strong plus.
- Professional services experience with a financial software vendor is a strong plus.
- Practical experience of implementing software solutions for the financial industry: Experience with capital markets, investment management and buy side solutions is strongly preferred
- Outstanding relationship management and communication skills
- Highly customer focused approach.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Computer Science, Mathematics, Risk Management, Corporate Finance, MIS or any related courses, or relevant work experience.
Client name will be revealed only after agreeing to an NDA. Applications submitted without detailed CVs attached (such as relying only on LinkedIn profile only) will not be considered for this or for any future opportunity
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN UK / FRANCE or EU MANDATORY