Head of Partnerships – APAC – Singapore
APAC PARTNERS – EMPLOYEE CHOICE GLOBAL TOP 3 FINTECH – FSI/BANKING SOLUTIONS – APAC COVERAGE – LARGE PORTFOLIO – QUOTA CARRIER
COMPLEX BANKING SOFTWARE / SOLUTIONS & SERVICES SALES ENABLEMENT THROUGH PARTNERS / ECO SYSTEM
Top Financial Compensation
Head of Partnerships – APAC is a key strategic and operational role in which you’ll be responsible for implementing, managing and optimizing revenue-generating relationships with the partners who provide solution sales. You’ll also track and analyze key metrics, proactively resolve business and technical issues with partners, identify new partnership opportunities and go to market with them.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES for Head of Partnerships – APAC
- Develop and maintain field alliance strategy
- Work with our client’s teams across the business to determine appropriate strategic multi-year plan to deliver business goals.
- Develop Partner base in line with field needs
- Certification / enablement of Partner base in line with market needs
- Develop Market Perceptions of Our Client with partners and across the market (joint marketing references)
- Interact with C-level executives and key decision makers, evaluate partners’ political climate, leverage internal and external relationships.
- Regular communication and meetings as well as events with partners
- Research the customers, partners and industry needs
- Evaluate partners political climate – determine key decision-makers and influencers; uncover informal networks; build relationships and credibility within the organization.
- Maintain strong direct relationships with key partners and prospective partners.
- Quantify opportunities – assess opportunities, use consultative selling skills to understand partners’ needs, probe for information, respond appropriately.
- Create value propositions – understand partners business needs and solution gaps, craft a vision to fill the gap and differentiate Our Client from the competitors.
- Negotiate, understand expectations and parameters, over come objections and negotiate commitments of appropriate resources.
- Facilitate closure on decisions – identifies decision makers both internally and within customer organizations to position of firm commitment, confirms decisions, define partner contracts, service levels and gain sign off.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to structure and execute business initiatives, develop work plans, lead analysis and develop and communicate final recommendations.
- Forecast and report revenue and other key metrics, track actual progress toward forecasts, drive new business opportunities and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of business issues with the partner.
- Lead business reviews with key partners and offer a strategic and analytical perspective of the partnership, identifying areas for improvement and growth.
- Manage and enable training and certification of partners
- Develop sales methodology with partners and ensure compliance
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION for Head of Partnerships – APAC
- Demonstrated APAC partners/channels/alliances management experience for Banking Solutions
- Quota carrying experience
- Excellent commercial management skills
- Vendor Management in IT Banking
- RFP/Tender Experience
- Contract Negotiations and contracts structuring
- Culturally sensitive
- Solid understanding and knowledge on Banking/Financial Services solutions and operations both on technology as well as on operation side
- Experience in managing teams across continents in a matrix and outsourced organization
- Managing in strong and challenging environments
- Minimum 12-15 years in services or banking solutions preferably sales focused
- Minimum 6-7 years of experience in partners/ alliances management
- Working at Senior business IT level
OTHER ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Extensive background in Banking and Financial Services Solutions
- Big 4 background welcome
- SAP/OFS/FNZ/T24/iFlex/MISYS/BaANCS/SunGard/Microsoft/Oracle Services Channels /Alliances Management experience preferred
- SAP Alliances/Partners Management background especially welcome
- Able to gain respect at Board level
- Able to work with variety of people from very different backgrounds
- Quality focused with people skills
- Excellent communicator, strong presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge and experience with budgeting and forecasting processes.
YOUR NEW COMPANY
The name will be revealed upon signing an NDA. It is the most progressive, ‘talk of the town’ and one of the largest global FINTECHs with a huge portfolio of offerings. All applications are treated with strict confidentiality.
For a wider range of opportunities, please visit www.ankh.com.sg/open-positions
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. LinkedIn QuickApply applications without detailed CVs attached cannot be considered; please add your detailed CV.