TOP BANKING Software on Cloud / Professional Services SALES and GROWTH role
Global Services Sales Manager – DACH
Germany – Austria – Switzerland
Exclusive to ANKH
Please apply only if you have demonstrated banking solution based professional services (Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, Managed Services) selling / services sales experience to FSI in Europe and consider yourself a “hunter”
This services sales role and the company, our global client at the pinnacle of Fintechs worldwide is the utopia for you if you are a Banking & FSI Solution based Services Sales Professional who would like:
- A company large and stable enough to give you the security and the respectable name with your clients but also holds a sky rocketing IPO potential of a Fintech Darling “start-up” although it has been around for decades
- A product range to sell services for which is probably the biggest of FSI solutions in the world, giving you the breadth, choice and options to sell to a wide range of client; you will always be successful in some of them if not all of them
- A career path with unlimited potential as our client supports internal growth across the globe
- To be supported by a terrific Regional Head who is well known to unconditionally support his teams
WILL FIT TYPICALLY A BIG 4 DELIVERY OF IT SERVICES SALES MANAGER WITH BANKING SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE
- Services Sales Manager achieves sales targets established by the Regional Head of Services Sales, and implement sales strategies as member of global sales team.
- Implement strategy to engage a value based and consultancy led sales process that will increase the services to license ratio by c 30%.
- Provide leadership in client relations regarding implementation projects and sales of consultancy services
- Maximise performance in terms of revenues, growth targets and profits, delivered against company performance targets.
- Be a key member of the Our Client’s Global Services Sales team
- Demonstrating exemplary individual as well as managed sales team sales performance involving direct involvement in high profile sales pitches.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 15+ years’ experience in the Financial Services IT Services industry in DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
- A self-starter, who is able to operate successfully in this dynamic and fast-moving corporate environment without the support of an extensive bureaucratic support system.
- Excellent track record of selling through and with managing a winning Europe wide sales team in selling Software as a Service, Platform as a Service or Outsourced Services of Complex Banking Software
- Successful track record of generating revenue through selling large scale transformation programmes of work around software products into the banking sector (Services).
- Deep understanding of the banking industry framework.
- Experienced individual will be capable of supporting a multi-level sales strategy by working as a part of the team and driving the process.
- A consummate sales professional with the intellectual ability to engage with clients’ business and develop and improve upon the company’s sales processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the confidence and resilience to interact with the international leadership team.
- Excellent spoken and written English with German or other European languages a plus
- Ideally, blue-chip background in a global technology services company familiar with complex, multi-level, consultative and value based selling combined with the ability to operate in an entrepreneurial high-growth culture.
- Experience of environments where the sales process involves multiple tiers of complex organisations and where the sales cycles are long and consultative
- Banking Software SERVICES Sales Professionals having in the past worked following companies or similar are especially welcome to apply:
- IBM, Deloitte, Accenture, Cap Gemini, EY, MISYS, Temenos, Silverlake, SunGard, FISERV, iFlex, FIS, FNZ, TCS, SAP Finance, Oracle Financials, BaNCS, InfoSys, China Software, Murex, Axiom, Infosys
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
EU/UK/Swiss nationals / legal right to work mandatory