Enterprise Sales Architect – Banking Software & Fintech
Complex Banking Software (e.g. Core Banking)
3 Roles based in Singapore (APAC), New York AMERICAS), London or Paris (EMEA) – Banking & FSI Enterprise Sales Architecture for one of the top 3 FINTECHs of the world – prestigious company – international career growth – EXCLUSIVE TO ANKH
The Enterprise Sales Architect – Banking Software & Fintech provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying our client’s banking products and services to customers. Leads all aspects of sales process and facilitate customer understanding of the banking products and services through presentations, demonstrations, and benchmark. The Enterprise Sales Architect – Banking Software & Fintech is a subject matter expert in one or more categories that may include: business strategy, application architecture, data & information, integration, security, cloud computing, technology, distributed platforms, mobile, and analytics.
- The Enterprise Sales Architect – Banking Software & Fintech sells our client’s banking products and services; develop new account relationship.
- Understanding the customers’ needs and developing roadmaps that result in an increase in realized value from its current systems and solution design environment.
- Creating business case development and benefits management programs that define, track and report accrued value through the optimal applications and technical architecture to business challenges.
- Demonstrate an understanding of all issues related to architecture (complex banking software’s functionality, business alignment, networks, infrastructure, coding, technical and data standards) and conceptualize an end to end design which matches the needs of the end users.
- Providing portfolio governance and oversight to drive lifecycle optimization and alignment across all initiatives.
- Providing stakeholders with a direction and decision-making framework for Complex Banking Software.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Hunter and Closer
- 15-20 years’ experience of which minimum 8 years in enterprise architecture and, sales or pre-sales, gained from Fintech companies or consultancy firm in the banking and financial industry.
- Strong understanding on banking and financial industry’s operations and business delivery.
- Fluent in business and technology consulting – knowledge of methodologies, delivery management and commercial acumen.
- Knowledge on complex banking software.
- Technology domain knowledge of packaged technology solutions for respective industries with deployment and project delivery in Backbase, Mambu, Red Hat, SAP (SAP Financial Services), Oracle (OFS), SilverLake, Avaloq, SimCorp, FNZ, Temenos, FIS, FINASTRA, FiServe, TCS, Murex, EdgeVerve or CSC / DXC.
- Technology driven business Architecture Patterns and Practices in the Banking Industry; must have significant experience in delivering projects within the industry with knowledge of Channels Distribution, Sales and Servicing, Operations and Back-office functions and technologies.
- Knowledge in one or more oif the following: Core Banking, Trade Finance, Payment Systems, Treasury and Capital Markets, Loan Origination, Lending Systems, Risk Solutions, Corporate Banking, Retail Banking, Investment Banking, Asset Management
- Experienced, aggressive and energetic.
CONFIDENTIAL ROLE AND EXCLUSIVE TO ANKH. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT DETAILED CVs ATTACHED WHICH ONLY PROVIDE SUMMARY LINKEDIN PROFILES and THOSE WHICH DO NOT POSSESS THE MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED.