Cloud Sales Manager Commercial Manager/Director APAC
Based in SINGAPORE – Local non expat but high $$$ package
Sales Manager Director for Complex Banking Solutions and Banking SaaS on Cloud
World Leading Banking Solutions Provider – Cloud Sales Manager – Cloud Sales – GROWTH role – Singapore Base – State of the Art Technology – Innovative, Leading Cloud based Digital Banking Suite of solutions spanning across – Core Banking on Cloud, Digital Enablement of legacy On-Prem Applications, Open API & FinTech Collaboration for Banks
MANDATORY: Demonstrated banking solution based professional services (Cloud, SaaS, PaaS, Managed Services) selling experience to FSI in APAC and consider yourself a “hunter”
As a Cloud Sales Manager / Commercial Manager for the Cloud business practices, you will serve as a strategic business partner to software sales teams, leading agreement closure plans while mitigating commercial and contractual risk across all Cloud-based products of our client. You will combine market knowledge with tech industry savvy to discuss cost-effective solutions that support our client’s growth on Cloud services. You are expected to drive the upgrade of our client’s customer base to the Cloud platform, thus enabling them to benefit from our full solution and platform capabilities.
- Cloud Sales Manager Delivers on the order intake target for the APAC region.
- Partner with banking solution sales teams early in the business cycle to drive proposal development and shape large, strategic, enterprise agreements.
- Engage directly with customers to lead commercial and contractual consultations, independently handling objections, socializing customer requests with internal stakeholders and coordinating approvals.
- Build productive relationships and feedback loops with teams to accelerate agreements and drive continuous process improvement and serve as business partner to software sales teams.
- Introduce prospective customers to Cloud concepts, norms and industry standards. Draft term sheets and provide customer-facing analysis demonstrating value of our client’s solution.
- Innovate and identify repeatable Cloud service solution areas, build pipeline and run sales campaigns.
- Coordinate the preparation of responses to requests for information/proposals/ quotations.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology or equivalent practical experience.
- Cloud Sales Manager has 10 years of relevant experience leading agreement negotiation, consultation and management or experience in Cloud services sales, contracting or procurement, role in a fintech company.
- Experience developing agreements, project management and financial modelling.
- Demonstrated experience drafting, redlining and negotiating services agreements at a leading fintech firm
- Experience developing complex agreement structures and using presentation software to facilitate communications with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in project management with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive projects.
- Ability to clearly and persuasively present analytical findings and interact with and influence internal and external leadership.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to present analytical findings.
YOUR NEW COMPANY
Our Client headquartered in Europe, is the world’s leader in banking software, partnering with banks and other financial institutions to transform their businesses and stay ahead of a changing marketplace. 85% of the top 50 banks, rely on our client to process the daily transactions of more than half a billion banking customers.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
CONFIDENTIAL ROLE AND EXCLUSIVE TO ANKH. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT DETAILED CVs ATTACHED WHICH ONLY PROVIDE SUMMARY LINKEDIN PROFILES and THOSE WHICH DO NOT POSSESS THE MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED.