Channel Sales Manager
Japan & Korea – Tokyo or Seoul or Hong Kong
Australia & New Zealand – Sydney
SALES THROUGH CHANNEL PARTNERS – EMPLOYEE CHOICE GLOBAL TOP 3 FINTECH – FSI/BANKING SOLUTIONS – REGIONAL COVERAGE – LARGE PORTFOLIO
COMPLEX BANKING SOFTWARE / SOLUTIONS & SERVICES SALES THROUGH CHANNEL / ECO SYSTEM
Top Financial Compensation
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, Channel Sales Manager is a key strategic and operational role in which you’ll be responsible for finding the channel partners and selling through them who provide solution sales. You’ll also track and analyze key metrics, proactively resolve business and technical issues with partners, identify new partnership opportunities and go to market with them.
- Find and maintain channel partners in region
- Develop sales methodology with channel partners and ensure compliance
- Sell through channel partners in the region
- Develop channel partner base in line with market needs
- Training/certification/enablement of channel partner base in line with field needs
- Maintain strong direct relationships with key channel partners and prospective partners.
- Regular communication and meetings as well as events with channel partners
- Interact with C-level executives and key decision makers, evaluate channel partners’ political climate, leverage internal and external relationships.
- Evaluate channel partners political climate – determine key decision-makers and influencers; uncover informal networks; build relationships and credibility within the organization.
- Research the customers, channel partners and industry needs; identify areas for improvement and growth
- Quantify opportunities – assess opportunities, use consultative selling skills to understand partners’ needs, probe for information, respond appropriately.
- Facilitate closure on decisions – identifies decision makers both internally and within customer organizations to position of firm commitment, confirms decisions, define channel partner contracts, service levels and gain sign off.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to structure and execute business initiatives, develop work plans, lead analysis and develop and communicate final recommendations.
- Create value propositions – understand partners business needs and solution gaps, craft a vision to fill the gap and differentiate Our Client from the competitors.
- Negotiate, understand expectations and parameters, overcome objections and negotiate commitments of appropriate resources; ; properly resolve business issues with the partner.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- MANDATORY: Demonstrated relevant region partners/channels/alliances management experience for Banking Solutions
- Solid understanding and knowledge on Banking/Financial Services solutions and operations both on technology as well as on operation side
- Minimum 12-15 years in FinTech Banking Software Solutions and Services
- Minimum 6-7 years of experience in partners/ alliances management
- Excellent commercial management skills
- Vendor Management in IT Banking
- Contract Negotiations and contracts structuring
- Culturally sensitive
- Experience in managing teams across continents in a matrix and outsourced organization
- Managing in strong and challenging environments
- Working at senior business IT level
OTHER ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Extensive background in Banking and Financial Services Solutions
- Big 4 background welcome
- Past SAP Financials / OFS / FNZ / AVALOQ / TEMENOS T24 / iFlex / MISYS / BaANCS / SunGard / Microsoft / FIS / SunGard / Oracle Financial Services (OFS) / TCS / Cognizant Channels / Alliances Management experience preferred
- Able to gain respect at Board level
- Able to work with variety of people from very different backgrounds
- Quality focused with people skills
- Excellent communicator, strong presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge and experience with budgeting and forecasting processes.
CONFIDENTIAL LISTING. The client names and details will be discussed with only short listed candidates who have applied with a detailed CV (not only the LinkedIn profile) demonstrating relevant experience. All applications are treated with strict confidentiality.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. STRICT CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED AND EXPECTED