Account Manager – Banking Solutions
Sales and Account Management role – World leading Banking Solutions provider – State-Of-The-Art end to end comprehensive banking functionality – Attractive Salary
Account Manager – Banking Solutions, a leader in Regional Sales Team, works as an Individual Contributor and will generate new business sales of banking solutions in Digital Front Office, Core Banking, Payments, Wealth Management, and Private Banking to FSI and Banking clients in Indonesia. Whilst further expanding the already strong footprint of our client in Indonesia by growing and developing the business.
The Account Manager – Banking Solutions will drive engagement with Banking and FSI clients and broader organisation around the core/complex banking and digital banking solutions. A key position in the Regional APAC sales team and will be responsible for achieving the sales target through implementation of sales strategies driven from a local territory plan.
- The Account Manager – Banking Solutions shall achieve new business sales objectives through initiating contact with prospective customers to sell the banking solutions and/or services.
- Provide insight and plan effective sales campaigns to operate successfully in competitive bid scenarios.
- Establish and own the plans and strategies aimed at serving and expanding the Banking and Financial Services customer base in the Indonesia.
- Identify market opportunities that contribute to the development and growth of a strong sales pipeline which will enable annual targets to be met.
- Develop strategies and pursuit plans to bring identified opportunities to a timely, clearly forecasted close.
- Be part of the regional and global reporting, forecasting, pipeline management cycles.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Hunter and Closer
- 10 + years of experience in sales or business development; proven track record of sales and achievement of sales targets in the banking and financial services sectors, and substantial relevant experience within the Banking Solutions domain for Digital Front Office, Core Banking, Payments, Wealth Management, and Private Banking.
- Excellent knowledge and contacts within the banking and financial sector in the Indonesia.
- Strong business knowledge on core/complex BANKING solutions & technologies.
- Ability to lead complex sales engagements where appropriate and to manage major/strategic accounts.
- Demonstrated successful track record in Sales and Account Management; experience in complex sales including engaging early in the customer buying cycle at senior levels, building long-term strategic and executive relationships, and opportunity planning.
- Strong commercial awareness, excellent client facing and interpersonal skills.
- Must be comfortable traveling to customers sites.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent.
CONFIDENTIAL ROLE AND EXCLUSIVE TO ANKH. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT DETAILED CVs ATTACHED WHICH ONLY PROVIDE SUMMARY LINKEDIN PROFILES and THOSE WHICH DO NOT POSSESS THE MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED.