Top Banking Software Sales role for the largest in MEA
RIYADH Saudi Arabia
MANDATORY TO APPLY: FLUENT ARABIC, RECENT SAUDI BANKING SW SALES EXPERIENCE
TOP BANKING SW SALES and GROWTH role for Saudi Arabia. Core Banking Solution but with Capital Markets and Lending Focus. Largest FSI solution provider in MEA. Huge integrated Portfolio of Products, best ability to sell and cross sell compared to competition. 30% Growth year after year. Over $1 Billion solid pipeline globally. They have their products almost in EVERY BANK in the region alone and in over 95% of top 100 Banks globally – an excellent story, history in the making waiting for you to further expand it at the Gulf. In this company, you are not just a number but you are somebody; YOUR NAME!
Reporting to the RD GCC and KSA in this senior and prestigious role for the senior “hunter” executive experienced in selling and developing further business as well as maintaining existing client relationships across CAPITAL MARKETS, LENDING, BANKING, INVESTMENT AND RISK (SOFTWARE) SOLUTIONS
Based in Riyadh Offices having direct ownership of the region, your main focus will be growing the business whilst improving effectiveness. This a key role and requires somebody not only able to balance structured sales with corporate governance but also developing ‘hunters’ and growing business. It is expected that the successful candidate will be a well-respected and excellently networked professional in Middle East and preferably global Financial Industry and Banking circles at C levels and will have demonstrated experience of generating financial software solution sales in excess of hundreds of millions of $ in an executive leadership capacity.
- New Logo Software and Services Sales
- Add on business with existing customers
- Enhance our client’s position and further build up market value
- Support cross boarder deals from other regions
- Support global account deals
- Contribute to company’s overall growth
- Staff and direct a sales team; providing leadership to achieve maximum profitability and growth in line with our client’s vision and strategic objectives.
- Establish and own the plans and strategies aimed at serving and expanding the customer base in their respective area
- Recruit, train, appraise, motivate and set standards of job performance for the individuals within the sales team
- Be involved in all aspects of account management including: senior level relationship management, product demonstrations, contract negotiation, sales closing, product setup and delivery.
- Generate leads
- Determine qualified leads through evaluation of prospect requirements and development of a concise understanding of prospects’ decision-making processes and criteria.
- Develop relationships with decision-influencing, senior executives within prospect organisations.
- Analyse and understand customer insights and market trends; adapt, communicate and evolve strategies based on these changes
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
Please Note: Interested candidates should review the requirements carefully before applying, as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Demonstrated on site Saudi Banking Software Sales and leading winning sales teams experience mandatory, CAPITAL MARKETS and LENDING STRONGLY PREFERRED. APPLICATIONS WHICH DO NOT DEMONSTRATE CORE BANKING / CAPITAL MARKET SOLUTION SALES LEADERSHIP IN MIDDLE EAST GET AUTOMATICALLY MOVED TO DISQUALIFIED HENCE BLOCKING CONSIDERATION FOR FUTURE OTHER ROLES. PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU QUALIFY. If you would like to be considered for general / other roles, you can register at www.ankh.com.sg/careers under job ID: GEN
- Credible executive network in Middle East within Banking Community and Governments
- Demonstrated long track record of managing at Senior level
- A respected name in the international banking community
- P&L Management and reporting
- Excellent knowledge of banking processes and operations
- Good understanding of software and services businesses
- Experienced in channels and partners management
- Experienced in building winning teams
- Demonstrated track record in developing new markets and growing existing ones
- Deep knowledge within financial markets
- Good technical and IT know how
- FLUENT ARABIC A MUST
- Strong sales skills in the area of complex solutions
- Demonstrated Track record in Sales and Account Management; Experienced in complex sales: including engaging early in the customer buying cycle at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships; team selling and opportunity planning
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Quality focused while not losing sight of bottom line
- Track record developing and managing successful teams
- Experienced in planning, developing and executing sales campaigns or programs in Banking Solutions with strong focus on Capital Markets and Lending Solutions